Local Delivery + Click and Collect FAQ
If you feel unwell, please stay at home and give us a call so we can put your order aside. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
WHY CONTACTLESS PURCHASING?
- Due to NSW Government restriction on face to face retail we are able to only conduct contactless 'click/call and collect' transactions and contactless local delivery.
- This type of transaction involves ordering and paying for products either online or over phone (02) 4732 1122. This transaction can be conducted at a prior time or from within your vehicle in our carpark during business hours.
- To avoid unnecessary delays or confusion all bulky liquid chemicals (15lt, 20lt) purchased and paid for online include the $10 drum deposit. Any drums exchanged upon pickup or delivery (only equal to or less than the amount of drums purchased) will be credited back as a refund through the online store.
- Alternatively you may place an order via phone from the carpark during business hours and we will take any return drums off the total before payment.
HOW DOES LOCAL DELIVERY WORK?
- We are conducting limited local deliveries during lockdown for a small fee. You can select products from our online store and see available days for your delivery in your area. Alternatively you can call the store during opening hours.
- Local deliveries are to be contactless. The products will be dropped off at the front of your property.
- Currently delivering to postcodes: 2745 (Wed), 2747/2749 (Thurs), 2748/2750 (Tues and Fri), and 2773/2774 (Sat). Please call the store if you are outside these areas to see if we can assist you.
- The delivery charge is $5.95 for local deliveries up to 170kg, for deliveries greater than 170kg the delivery charge is $20. Delivery is free for major pool equipment (pool cleaners, pumps, chlorinators, etc).
HOW DOES ONLINE CLICK & COLLECT WORK?
- Choose your items online and add to your shopping bag.
- Select your preferred store pick up timeslot from available options at check-out.
- Once you arrive in the store after or during your selected timeslot notify a team member of your presence (with a phone call). We will confirm your order, you may be asked for your order number, name or phone number. A team member will collect your order and can place it on the counter for you to grab, or directly into your boot.
- Not all items though are listed on our online store at the moment. During store opening hours or for items not listed online please contact us on (02) 4732 1122 or email us at email@example.com to place an order.
HOW DOES CALL & COLLECT WORK?
- Arrive at our store during store hours and call from the carpark. A team member will assist you.
- Contactless payment can be made via eftpos over the phone or alternatively Tap and go is also available for carpark 'call and collect' purchases.
INSTORE & ONSITE REPAIRS?
- For instore repairs please call ahead or bring down your equipment and call from the carpark. We can collect directly from your boot or you can place it at the front door for a staff member.
- For onsite service please call the store during opening hours (or email after hours). Limited (contactless) onsite service is available at the moment.